Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define a specification.
- List various types of specifications.
- Recognize the challenges of restrictive specifications.
- Research Specifications already developed for similar projects.
- Research potential compliance requirements.
- Recognize instances when testing or demonstration is required, and then develop criteria for the testing or demonstration.
- Develop the specifications.
- Ensure the development of the specifications are appropriately documented and all required approvals have been obtained.