Upon successful completion of the certificate, the certificate holder will be able to:
- Participate effectively in strategic planning activities.
- Advise internal and external clients on the strategic function of procurement.
- Identify the differences between Law, Regulation and Policy, and Common Law.
- Manage risk through proper identification and mitigation.
- Operate with transparency.
- Select the relevant procurement legislation, regulation, and laws that apply to the work.
- Recognize and manage ethical and legal issues.