OverviewAre you new to the “procurement scene”? Are you looking for help writing that first procurement ‘hit song” that will get you discovered? Do you want to know what procurement leadership is looking for in their next superstar? This session will help you get answers to the questions that will get you noticed by procurement’s executive producers. What skills do you need to hone in order to become successful in your role, in your agency and in the profession? What are your leaders looking for? How do you get engaged in the profession and make a difference?
- Learning from industry research on what leaders want from employees;
- Pursuing and successfully achieving professional Certification as a public procurement professional
- Sharing opportunities in the industry to become involved and make a difference in your chosen profession.
What You'll Learn
2. Compare industry research on what leaders want from employees to their own current levels of skills and abilities
3. Apply their knowledge of how to pursue professional certification as a public procurement professional